To log in to a kiosk, you’ll need the device login credentials and the kiosk access code. These can be found within the GRUBBRR Kiosk Management Portal in Settings ❯ Location Settings.
You can change your device login credentials on this page too, but be aware that device usernames are limited to the following characters:
- Letters and digits
- ?, @, periods, and spaces
Device passwords can use any of those characters as well as the following:
- Plus, minus, and equals signs
- Backslashes and single or double quotes
- Colons, semicolons and commas
- #, $, *
- Parentheses and square brackets
Your access code is limited to four digits and can be changed by going to Settings ❯ Location Settings in the Kiosk Portal.