To find your printer’s IP and MAC address:
- Turn off the printer
- The power switch is located on the left side of the printer
- This is indicated in the diagram below by the blue square
- Hold down the Feed button at the front of the printer and turn the printer back on
- The Feed button is indicated in the above diagram by the pink circle
- Continue to hold the feed button until the device begins to print
The printer will print two slips of paper: the first showing configuration information and a self-test, and the second including its IP address and MAC address, as well as other connection diagnostic information. The IP address will be shown at the top of the second printout.