If for some reason, you need to replace your Clover Flex with a new device, we have a re-pairing process that you can follow from the Samsung Kiosk Setup App.
To place the physical device into the bracket, follow the steps described in the Clover: QuickStart Guide. Once your device has been mounted and connected to the internet, proceed with the following steps.
- Using your Clover POS or new Clover Flex device, open the Samsung Kiosk Setup App
- Select ‘Troubleshoot Pairing’
- If you do not see this as an option, you may need to sign in again using your company's email address
- Make sure your kiosk is selected from the dropdown, then select ‘Next’
- Find your flex device’s serial number, then select ‘Next’
- Select your flex device from the dropdown, then select ‘Next’
- Verify you have selected the appropriate devices, then select ‘Next’
- Select ‘Next’ once more and head over to your kiosk
- Select ‘Continue’ on the kiosk screen, then wait for your devices to pair
- Select ‘Finish’ to complete the replacement