Your screensaver is the image or video that appears on your kiosk during inactive periods.
To set a screensaver:
- Select 'Settings' from the left sidebar menu
- Select 'Kiosk Settings' from the dropdown
- Select ‘Appearance’ from the tabs at the top of the screen
- Under ‘Screensaver,’ select 'Choose File'
- Select your image or video
- If an image is too small, it will be stretched to cover the kiosk screen
- If an image is too big, it will be scaled so that its smaller dimension will cover the kiosk screen
To remove a screensaver:
- Select the gray trash can